Solving today's workers' compensation challenges
Simple as 1, 2, 3…
- A customized claims control and accident prevention program designed specifically to encompass each and every facet of your operation.
- Educational material to aid and assist you in providing effective workplace programs as required by the law.
- Highly motivational incentive programs to make certain that employees are willing and anxious to cooperate with management in the pursuit of a loss-free environment, lower costs and employment security.
Benefits To You…The Employer
You, the employer, can finally enjoy the security derived from taking control of the situation rather than having the situation control you.
You can significantly reduce your workers' compensation costs and, as a result, increase your profits.
You have the convenience of one responsible source for effecting a reduction in workers' compensation costs, rather than seeking out and coordinating the myriad and overlapping number of resources in the marketplace.
You, as our client, are affiliated with a large national organization devoted to solving financial risk management problems and reducing rapidly increasing workers' compensation costs.
Cost Control Initiatives
- Safety programs
- Pre-employment screening
- Return-to-work programs
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Medical bill audits
- Claims administration audits
- Job/task analyses
- Litigation management
- Fee schedule compliance
- Use of case managers
- Utilization review
- Review of physician practice patterns
- Use of HMOs, PPOs, MPNs, etc.
- Rate negotiations with health care providers
- Cost-control incentive programs
- Coordination with group health program